Brixton Linux User Group and le Brixton Linux Action Group
First, a word of WELCOME for the linux newbie
The Linux users project at Comm-tech has spawned a few distinct entities:
BLAG (le Brixton Linux Action Group)
Moe at BLAG has developed a Fedora-based Linux distro specially targeted at activists, local and community groups. A London BLAG user group meets in Brixton weekly, more info on the BLAG forums .
Comm-Tech has a ten year history of promoting and supporting Linux. We are committed to making the benefits of Linux available to individuals and organisations. Our expert Linux knowledge assists organisations to reduce costs through increased server reliability.
Comm-Tech is a trusted provider of a range of Linux related services:
Full sized Copy-Left Linux penguin wants to travel.
- We offer installation and support for Linux servers on a commercial basis, including installation and telephone, email and call-out support.
- We provide Linux server management consultancy and implementation, tailored support solutions and disaster recovery/ support.
- We deploy Linux networks to charities, voluntary and community groups and individuals in need in order to supply affordable, accessible ICT.
Click here to read more about our networking services for the voluntary sector.
- We deploy and support Linux servers in cyber cafes.
- We provide access to information and 'how tos' on Linux and open source software. Click here to find out more about our support services and follow the links to 'articles and links' to view examples of our dynamic online support.
- We are a member of Ubuntu support organisations.